Photo by Judy Vos, Addo Elephant Park
custom touring in africa & the middle east
The continent of Africa is the Cradle of Humankind, offering great diversity in topography, cultures, great cities, architecture, peoples, scenery, flora and fauna, cuisine, mountains, coastlines, forest and deserts. Africa offers a good infra structure for inter-country flights which will facilitate your journey through a number of countries in this great continent.
- Table Mountain - one of the new 7 Wonders of Nature
- The mighty Victoria Falls - Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders'
- Wildlife in Botswana
- Gorilla trekking in Uganda
- The Namib Desert on the West Coast in Namibia
- A wealth of wildlife - from large predators roaming the sweeping savannas among huge herds of grazing herbivores to apes, monkeys and snakes inhabiting its dark, dense forests. Africa is home to many of the world's best loved and most fascinating animals, as well as to some of its most endangered.
- The incredible Petra in Jordan should be visited once in every lifetime
- Camping in the Sahara Desert is a must when visiting Morocco
- Embark on a truly amazing luxury train journey in Africa on board Rovos Rail or the Shongololo Express
Our African Safaris for multi-generation families are very popular and we enjoy planning these tours to off-the-beaten track destinations and far-away places where loved ones are able to connect in a very special way. We will customize your itinerary to suit youand can include some touring in South Africa if required.