DANCES, DRAGONS & MAGICAL LAKES
LAND & CRUISING BALI TO KOMODO
ESCORTED TOUR 21 Jun – 01 Jul 2020
Bali has enchanted visitors for centuries. One of the most beautiful and memorable places in the East, the very name conveys an image of magic. Volcanic mountains rise from delicately terraced rice fields, palm groves and white sandy beaches. Dance, music, sculpture, wood carving and painting depict the daily life and sophisticated culture of the gentle Balinese.
- We will spend three nights in the Balinese foothills in the village of Ubud, surrounded by forests and paddy fields.
- Then we embark on a 6 night cruise aboard the Ombak Putih, a traditional pinisi boat (Bugi schooner) with air conditioned cabins, for a comfortable island hopping experience. East of Bali there is a world of exotic cultures and breathtaking natural beauty in an area as enchanting as it is remote. Explore quaint historic harbours, superb tropical beaches and places where time stands still, such as the last remaining domain of the prehistoric Komodo “dragon”. Snorkel over beautiful coral reefs and experience rich traditional cultures in “off the beaten track” villages, or simply stay on board and relax.
Join us on this memorable tour to an incredible destination - enjoy a carefree holiday of relaxing and having fun while your tour leader takes care of everything, including luggage control and all the tipping.
INCLUDED: Custom Touring's tour leader from Day 1~ Individual arrival transfers ~ English speaking local tour guide for land sector ~ Cruise director on the vessel ~ Entrance fees ~ Gratuities for land and cruise ~ Daily breakfast plus 8 lunches and 7 dinners ~Use of snorkeling equipment and sea canoes during cruise.
- Explore the delightful village of Ubud
- View beautiful rice terraces in Tegalalang
- Visit Penglipuran Village, known for its well-preserved culture and village layout
- Enjoy authentic experiences, from the majestic and mythical culture, to the hospitality and courtesy of the locals
- Visit the Elephant Caves at Bedulu, dating back to the early 11th century
- Handpick fresh ingredients at a market for our cooking class in a traditional Balinese kitchen
- Visit Tenganan Village, a community still holding to the ancient 'Bali Aga' culture with its original traditions, ceremonies and rules of ancient Bali, and its unique village layout and architecture
- Explore the royal water palace of Tirta Gangga, a fabled maze of cold water pools and basins, spouts, tiered pagoda fountains, stone carvings and lush gardens
- Snorkel, paddle board, swim and explore the islands during our cruise aboard the Ombak Putih.
PER PERSON SHARING USD 4 950
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT USD 2 730
(Only 2 singles available. We can introduce single participants to each other for potential sharing.)
Price is based on 12 passengers in this group; supplement may be charged for lower numbers.
Flight from Flores to Bali USD 150, subject to change
special offer on private charter cruise
27 JUL – 06 AUG: CHARTER OPTION AVAILABLE FOR A GROUP BOOKING ABOARD 6 CABIN KATHARINA
CHARTER RATE, regardless of numbers (max 12) USD 48 416
Identical itinerary with Ubud land sector and private charter aboard Katharina
Charter option does not include a tour leader from Custom Touring or tips & gratuities.
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT OF USD1200 VALID UNTIL 15 SEPTEMBER 2019