Photos courtesy of Go Galapagos
go galapagos fleet - custom touring
There are three expedition ships in the Go Galapagos fleet: the Galapagos Legend - 100 passengers, Coral I - 36 passengers and Coral II - 20 passengers. The all inclusive cruises offer an unforgettable experience on board with spacious accommodation in sea view cabins, air conditioning, and private facilities. All meals are included with delicious local and international cuisine plus welcome and farewell cocktails, a BBQ dinner, and 24/7-hour self-service coffee, tea & snacks. The fleet features comfortable social areas and ample open decks.
Remarkable itineraries offer 3, 4, 7, up to 14 cruise nights to get to know the entire archipelago. Two daily excursions with optional activities such as snorkeling, diving, kayaking and glass bottom boat ride along with multilingual naturalist guides.
An All-inclusive Galapagos Cruise experience on board this comfortable and luxurious boutique expedition ship is the perfect way to explore a unique destination. This magnificent vessel, with a capacity for 100 guests, has the charm of The Enchanted Islands; it is still small enough for a more intimate experience with friends and family. With her three different decks, the Galapagos Legend offers a great variety of comfortable and spacious social areas without losing its sense of intimacy. Its fantastic open decks allow you to admire the islands’ flora and fauna, enjoy a BBQ at night or take some sun at the pool and bar areas.
Galapagos Legend Sailing dates - 2020
Galapagos Legend Rates - 2020
CORAL I & CORAL II
Coral I - 36 guests
The Coral I & II are gorgeous, comfortable, sister yachts offering charming social areas distributed on three decks, with both outdoor and interior spaces allowing you to enjoy an intimate expedition experience in your own way. With a capacity for 36 and 20 guests respectively, the vessels offer open deck areas with a Jacuzzi to make the best of your relaxing time while cruising the islands. The interiors are thoughtfully designed to resemble a private yacht experience in a cozy ambiance. The restaurant serves delicious Ecuadorian and international cuisine even extending to a BBQ dinner on the open-air Moon Deck. They are the perfect cruise yachts for charter groups where the thrill and comfort are guaranteed.
Coral II - 20 guests
Coral I and II sailing dates - 2020
Coral I and II Rates - 2020
Notes relevant to all vessels
Single Supplement: 50% (75% during holiday season). Limited singles available. To guarantee a specific cabin category during high occupancy departures, 75% supplement applies.
Discounts for children sharing are available on request.
Balcony Suite Plus and Junior Suite Plus (Galapagos Legend only) - USD50 per person per night supplement to guarantee a specific cabin category, over and above the cabin rate.
NOT INCLUDED IN RATES
- Air ticket from Quito/Guayaquil to Galapagos: USD475 per adult, USD335 per child under 12 years
- Entrance fee to Galapagos: USD 100 per adult, USD50 per child under 12 years
- Migration Control Card: USD20 per person
- Tips: recommended per day USD20 per person for crew and USD10 per person for naruralist guide
- Medical services, travel insurance, expenses of a personal nature
OPTIONAL ONBOARD EXTRAS
- Wetsuit rental: USD25 for 3-4 nights, USD50 for 7-11 nights, USD75 for 14 nights
- Kayak rental: regular kayak USD30 per use per person, transparent kayak USD40 per use per person. All kayaks are double. Transparent kayak is only available on Galapagos Legend
- Internet pland are available onboard
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic beverage packages available on request
- Scuba diving during cruises: USD260 half day with 1 – 2 immersions and equipment included