FASCINATING jordan & petra
EXCLUSIVE small group escorted tour
04 - 14 september 2019
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a sovereign Arab state in western Asia, on the East Bank of the Jordan River. The Dead Sea lies along its western borders and the country has a small shoreline on the Red Sea in its extreme south-west, but is otherwise landlocked. Jordan is strategically located at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe.
Jordan is spectacular, safe, uncrowded and friendly! Our tour in Jordan will be an experience far beyond your expectations. This hidden gem has ancient history, stunning landscapes and great diversity. Meet your tour leader from Custom Touring at the Welcome Dinner and then prepare to have a wonderful carefree holiday with no worrying about luggage or tipping. Everything will be taken care of by your tour leader. Accommodation is in 4☆ hotels throughout.
- Amman - one of the oldest cities in the world, now the capital of Jordan
- Jerash - a well preserved ancient Roman city, more than 6500 years old
- Madaba - the City of Mosaics
- Mt. Nebo, the burial place of Moses – spectacular views
- Petra - the legendary lost city - nothing can prepare you for your first glimpse
- Wadi Rum – one of the most beautiful deserts in the world
- Aqaba – the only sea city in Jordan
- The Dead Sea - a spectacular natural and spiritual landscape
- Handicraft shops and markets
INCLUDED: Custom Touring's tour leader from Day 1~ Visa fees waived ~ Individual arrival transfers ~ English speaking local tour guide ~ Entrance fees ~ Tips & Gratuities ~ 4☆ hotels including breakfast ~ Welcome and Farewell Dinners.