Photograph courtesy of Tara Turkington
custom touring in jordan & petra
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan is a sovereign Arab state in western Asia, on the East Bank of the Jordan River. The Dead Sea lies along its western borders and the country has a small shoreline on the Red Sea in its extreme south-west, but is otherwise landlocked. Jordan is strategically located at the crossroads of Asia, Africa and Europe.
Jordan is spectacular, safe, uncrowded and friendly! Travelling in Jordan will be an experience far beyond your expectations. This hidden gem has ancient history, stunning landscapes and great diversity.
- Amman - the ancient and modern capital of Jordan
- Madaba - the City of Mosaics
- Nebo – spectacular views
- Petra - the legendary pink lost city
- Wadi Rum – one of the most beautiful deserts in the world
- Aqaba – the only sea city in Jordan
- The Dead Sea - one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the world