custom touring in poland
Poland is a country often overlooked as a travel destination, but visitors are discovering what the locals have long known: Poland is rich in fine culture, scenic landscapes, European charm and beautiful cities with UNESCO world heritage status. It offers delicious traditional cuisine, a rich and fascinating history reflecting human endurance, extraordinary historical sites, varied architecture, music and museums.
HIGHLIGHTS OF A TOUR TO POLAND
- Krakow - Wieliczka Salt Mine - Oskar Schindler’s Museum
- Tatra Mountains - Zakopane - Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Wroclaw - Ksiaz Castle - Church of Peace in Swidnica
- Train trip to Gdansk
- Gdansk - Sopot on the Baltic Sea - Malbork Castle
- Warsaw - Old Town - Royal Route - Warsaw Uprising Museum
Nothing tells it like ones own photographs - from our 2015 escorted tour to Poland, taken by Judy Vos, Custom Touring.
Warsaw Old Town
Gdansk Old Town
Wieliczka Salt Mine
Gubalowka Hill, Zakopane
Krupowski Street Shopping