Photo by Judy Vos
custom touring in south africa
South Africa is a country of great diversity with something for everyone. "A World in One Country” truly describes the diversity of attractions in South Africa:vibrant cities, quaint villages, famous mountains, blue flag beaches, age old forests, tropical to desert topography, long road trips, incredible floral kingdoms and, of course, wild life. Good infrastructure, an excellent road system and an extensive regional airline network makes it easy to explore this incredible country.
Most sought after destinations in South Africa:
- Cape Town, the Mother City, with her iconic Table Mountain - one of the eight Natural Wonders of the World
- The world famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in Cape Town
- The wine lands of the Western Cape
- The Garden Route - Hermanus, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay - whale watching and dolphin cruises, beaches and forests
- The Kruger National Park - choose between a SANPARKS camp or a luxury game lodge within the greater Kruger Park
- A luxury game lodge in the Eastern Cape - malaria free
Another wonderfully restful way to visit South Africa is by train. We offer various railway journeys through this amazing country, aboard ROVOS RAIL "The most luxurious Train in the World," and the SHONGOLOLO EXPRESS, now operated by Rovos Rail and offering longer holiday journeys in South Africa and Namibia.
Because of the Corona virus pandemic, there has not been much traveling undertaken during 2021, but the packages we offered are an example of what may be expected in future tours.
Why not Dare to Dream again with CUSTOM TOURING.