Photo by Custom Touring
custom touring terms of service
UPDATED 01 JANUARY 2019
RESERVATIONS: To confirm a reservation, a Booking Form should be completed and returned to Custom Touring. A non refundable deposit is payable on confirmation to secure the reservation. Full payment of the balance is due 65 days prior to departure, unless required earlier by specific properties or operators of our tours.
PASSENGER CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be made in writing via e-mail and will be subject to the following cancellation penalties:
- 65 days or more before departure - Deposit is forfeited
- Less than 65 days - 100% of tour price is forfeited
- Different cancellation terms may apply on some bookings, in which case passengers will be advised.
PRICES: Prices quoted are based on land costs, hotel prices, air fares and rates of exchange on date of quotation. Custom Touring reserves the right to adjust prices in accordance with currency fluctuations, airfare increases or tariff adjustments subsequent to this date.
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Preferred payment method is by bank transfer. Payment by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only) is available in certain instances and may be discussed at the time of booking.
INSURANCE:All tour participants are required to take out comprehensive travel insurance covering personal accident, medical and emergency travel expenses, cancellation and curtailment, operator or airline default, loss of luggage and personal effects. Details of Travel Insurance Policies may be required to be submitted subsequent to booking.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS: All passengers are personally responsible for making sure they are in possession of the correct travel documents, visas or re-entry documents, where necessary. Documentation and vouchers for land arrangements will be prepared only on receipt of full and final payment.
HEALTH REGULATIONS: It is the passenger’s responsibility to check with a doctor or local travel clinic whether there are any specific health requirements for the relevant destination/s.
RESPONSIBILITY / INDEMNITY:
- Baggage: Pannell’s Tours t/a Custom Touring will will under no circumstances be liable or responsible for any lost or damaged luggage or loss or damage to the contents of luggage.
- Transport & arrangements: Pannell’s Tours t/a Custom Touring acts as an agent only in operating all tours and arrangements and shall not be liable for errors and omissions of suppliers, nor for loss or damage, injury, accident, delay, missed connections or any other irregularity due to any defect in any vehicle, or other form of conveyance or by error or default of any company or person engaged in conveying passengers, or carrying out any arrangements of the tour.
- Activities: Pannell’s Tours t/a Custom Touring shall under no circumstances whatsoever be responsible or in any way be held liable for injury, disability or death arising from participation in any of the activities on our tours.
- Changes: Whilst every effort will be made to keep to the final itinerary, we reserve the right to make changes to the programme and to substitute hotels of the same category, should unforeseen circumstances make this necessary.
- Itinerary: Every effort is made to ensure itinerary accuracy; however Pannell’s Tours t/a Custom Touring cannot be held responsible for errors arising from unforeseen circumstances.