custom touring in turkey & Greece
Turkey is one of our favourite destinations and we would love to arrange your holiday to this intriguing destination. Situated at the cross roads of Asia and Europe, Turkey is the treasure trove of a dozen civilizations and a diverse cultural heritage. Combine a tour to Turkey with a few days in Greece and you have the best of both worlds.
Tripadvisor's Travelers' Choice - Destinations has voted Istanbul in Turkey No 8 in the world on the list of most popular destinations
TYPICAL HIGHLIGHTS OF A TOUR TO TURKEY
- Discover Istanbul with thousands of years of history
- Ottoman palaces and exciting bazaars
- Famous archaeological sites - Ephesus, Aspendos, Hierapolis, Troy, Pergamom
- Surrealist landscapes in Cappadocia - perhaps include a hot air balloon ride
- Gallipoli – For history lovers with an interest in the ill-fated assault on Turkish forces from 1915-1916. The plaque on the right, written by Ataturk in 1934, speaks of this battle.
- Gulet cruising along Turkey’s Aegean and Mediterranean shores. A selection of yachts is available on private or cabin charter basis.
- Unbelievable markets and market towns
- Turkish carpets and leather
- And of course, delicious Turkish cuisine
- And in Greece you can enjoy Mykonos and Sanrorini and, of course, Athens.
Choose from our sample itineraries which can be customized to suit your interests and preferred activities.
Share our memories from a memorable tour in 2015 - click on the first image and enjoy.
All photographs by Judy & Graham Vos, Custom Touring