custom touring in uganda -gorilla trekking
Gorilla trekking in Uganda is on many bucket lists and Custom Touring would love to help you realize this dream!
The popular 5 day itinerary can be added to other African adventures, perhaps in Victoria Falls & Botswana
The longer 10 day itinerary includes more than just gorillas: see firsthand the incredible beauty of the Kibale National Park and the Queen Elizabeth National Park. From the volcanic crater lakes to the exotic Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, this is a safari to dazzle the senses and connect you with what really matters.
What would be included in your Safari ?
- Accommodations once the safari commences
- All Meals once the safari commences
- Game Reserve, conservation area and national park fees, ranger fees if applicable, and those of the destination guides
- Transportation in 4WD Safari Vehicles with pop-up roof for game viewing
- Experienced driver/guides to escort you throughout your tour
- Park Vehicle entry fees
- Camping equipment (for camping safaris): tents, sleeping bags, mattresses or cots, chairs, tables, camp shower and chemical toilet
- Drinking water once the tour commences